This site uses 'cookes' to manage the login information of the user and cookies must be enabled for thsi site to work correctly. If you are concenred about enabling 'cookies' it is possible to enable cookies for this site only as follows....
Click on Tools in the menu at the top of the browser.
Select Options from the drop-down menu.
The Options window will appear. In the Options window, click on Privacy.
- Click on the Cookies tab.
- Check Allow sites to set Cookies.
- Check for the originating site only.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the window. You may have to close and reopen your browser for these changes to take effect.
Option 1 (accept all first party cookies):
From Internet Explorer's Tool drop-down menu, choose Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy and select Advanced.
- Check Override automatic cookie handling.
- Select the radio button Accept for first party cookies.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again in the Internet Options screen. You will need to close and reopen your browser for this to take effect.
Microsoft Cookie Help: Navigate in your browser to Help -> Contents and Index -> Index -> cookies -> changing setting
Option 2: (accept cookies from a specific server only)
- From Internet Explorer's Tool drop-down menu, choose Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy and in the section under \"Web Sites\", click on Edit. This will bring up the \"Per Site Privacy Actions\" window where you can override the cookie/privacy session for a specific site.
- Enter the name of the web site (www.sssa.org.au or www.sportreg.com.au) in the \"Address of the Web site\" text box.
- Select Allow. You may need to close and reopen your browser for this to take effect.
Note: Cached Cookies May Cause Dynamic Pages Not to Display Current Version